Download the documents you need.
2019-2020 Season Audition Information (Click the links below)
- 2019-2020 Audition Application Form
- 2019-2020 Audition Requirements (Phil Level)
- 2019-2020 Audition Requirements (OYSSO Level)
- 2019-2020 Audition Requirements Attachments
Specific Instrument Audition Requirements & Attachments (click the links below):
- Violin (Phil & OYSSO Levels)
- Viola (Phil & OYSSO Levels)
- Cello (Phil & OYSSO Levels)
- Bass (Phil & OYSSO Levels)
- Woodwinds & Brass
2019-2020 Season Forms
Intent Forms Download Links below (2019-2020 Season)
If your registration form was missing a signature from your school music teacher, remember to bring the yellow card with you to rehearsal this Monday 9.17. If you need another card, download and print one from the link above. If, for some reason, you are unable to print this card, have the teacher complete the information and sign on another sheet of paper. BRING WITH YOU TO MONDAY’S REHEARSAL.
Click the link to the Calendar below
Attendance is mandatory.
Notification of any absences needs to be made no later than 5pm to: email@example.com
Do not contact conductors regarding attendance.
Please download and print the Registration Packet, then bring it in on the Registration and Retreat Day.
The Tuition Assistance Application has to be submitted earlier for decision making (postmarked tuition scholarship applications due to P.O. Box on Aug. 18, 2018)
For more information regarding specific policies and procedures download the available PDFs below.
- OYS Inc. 2018-2019 Handbook p1 (updated on Aug. 1st)
- OYS Inc. 2018-2019 Handbook p2 (updated on Aug. 1st)
2019 Spring Auditions will be required for any new musicians or for Phil musicians wanting to move up to OYSSO. Audition day and time requests can be made by email to OYSIncMusic@gmail.com.